Saturday, June 5, 2010

I was helping put Saylor and Brooklyn to bed the other night and when I was walking out the door Brooklyn says "I'm really glad you moved here Kristine..... and.. and... I'm really sorry the robbers took your computer."
I almost starting crying it was so sweet. She said it so serious too. I have the best roommates and I wake up to one of them in my bed almost every morning. Love it.

3 comments:

Livi said...

So. Sweet. That photo is incredible and breathtaking!

Egan Metcalf said...

ah shoot. I love that girl.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Please tell me that photo is poster size in jen and daves house???? I remember meeting Brooklyn when she was like...10 months or something and It is SOOO hard for me to believe that she talks...hahahaha Where has the time GONE??? Do you need a North Carolina VAYCAY sometime this summer???