love that photo too. sorry again about your mac. I can find of understand. A couple years ago my computer crashed and I lost ALL of my photos from high schoo and collage and lauryns first year. It was awful. Hang in there girl. At least you're close to the beach now. Wish I could come see you. Who knows, I may surprise you.
3 comments:
Your blog is a favorite fo sho
love that photo too. sorry again about your mac. I can find of understand. A couple years ago my computer crashed and I lost ALL of my photos from high schoo and collage and lauryns first year. It was awful. Hang in there girl. At least you're close to the beach now. Wish I could come see you. Who knows, I may surprise you.
I may have wept a little for you over that mac. I really don't know what I'd do without mine.
also, I'm real jealous of that beach. it's still in the 50s here. doesn't rexburg know it's june?
Post a Comment