egan came last thursday. it is so so good to have her here! on Friday we went to Three Arch (a private beach in Laguna). Jen made tin foil dinners...yum! And while those were cooking Dave, Egan, and Jackson went spear fishing. And look what Dave came back with...A really big fish. Everyone at the beach came to see the fish. It was a real party piece. After dinner we did smores. double yum. egan, never leave!
I have the cutest cousins ever. I repeat, ever. Looks like a dream evening of beach-love. Smores, tin foil dinners, fish, tanned skin and tousled hair. Yum. Way fun.
love for the whole fam...but a shout out to the picture of brookie already eyeing tanners plate of food while she still has some....i love that girl and her appetite
4 comments:
what a cute post!!! that fish is crazy. go you guys. egan be the coolest.
I have the cutest cousins ever. I repeat, ever. Looks like a dream evening of beach-love. Smores, tin foil dinners, fish, tanned skin and tousled hair. Yum. Way fun.
love for the whole fam...but a shout out to the picture of brookie already eyeing tanners plate of food while she still has some....i love that girl and her appetite
This is a very, very fun evening. I am glad you were taking pics cuz I don't want to forget it. That fish tasted soooo amazing!
e
Post a Comment