Monday, June 7, 2010

baby twinsies

my mom sent me this picture of us.
guess who is who and i'll send you a prize.


13 comments:

Livi said...

K on the right J on the left

Egan Metcalf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Egan Metcalf said...

Teen on the Right. Jane boogger on the left.

Katelyn said...

totally you ont the rt. jane always gives her self away with that smile on the lft.

Maggie said...

Jane is the one in crouching position with one overall coming off... you're the one with good posture.

Momma Strain said...

I'm gonna have to agree that Jane is on the left and Kristine is on the right. I always had a heck of a time figuring who was who as a kid! Ah!

Momma Strain said...

oh and duh, happy birthday!

kimmy said...

haha shoot i wanted to be first! but before i saw these comments i thought jane left and kristine right. happy 25!

Unknown said...

Too slow Joe. I should have checked sooner but I am with the majority - Jane left and Kristine right.

Josh and Christina Tidwell said...

Adorable:) Cutest baby twins Ever! Love those two smiles!!!!

H C M said...

I agree with the majority. And, I just have to say, that pic was not taken in our home--the gnarly couch--ewww. It was taken at the baby-sitter's apartment. She didn't have a penny to her name,so bless her, but she sure loved you two.

Logan|Lexy said...

J-left, K-right.

Right? Wish I would have seen this sooner. I could really use one of your prizes. Miss you!

The Crandallions said...

I say Jane on the left, and Kristine on the Right.