Tuesday, April 6, 2010

skinny bunz

i love love the pictures that rachel thurston took of my niece Campbell and the rest of the Bourne gang. and i obviously love the one of her on the quilt i made.
look at the rest of the pictures here
and look at the pics of Campbell's cousin Houston that Rachel also took. he's so handsome.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know what KILLS me about this picture - is how big those quilt square look and they are actually quite small. What a tiny little skinny buns baby. LOVE HER (and your quilt)

Livi said...

I totally saw this on my googreader and had no idea it was the bournes until I looked at the full pics from your link. Addddorable. I can't believe how big the kids are.

The Crandallions said...

what adorable pictures of you sister's family. they are all so beautiful. and your quilt is amazing! that little campbell is lucky to have you for an aunt.