Very manly
I love how it turned out. I think Mike will be happy and I know that Martsi will be.
love the back stripe
i am so impressed once again my favorite part as well is the back stripe.
Oh, I love, love, love it!!!! Martsi (and Mike) will be so excited. It is absolutely amazing. You do such great work. You talented ladies!
It looks amazing! Ryan loooooves cuddling up in our quilts our mom made. I looooove homemade quilts. GUess what! My mom is teaching me how to sew this summer!!! Get ready for some serious blog posting!!!
Love the man quilt. It looks awesome!
Attractive! Good Job.
Ok, that is an amazing looking quilt. I'm so impressed. Andy just gave it a BIG thumbs up. You are the best.
you did an amazing job on this quilt. I love all the geometric quilting and the back is my favorite.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Very manly
I love how it turned out. I think Mike will be happy and I know that Martsi will be.
love the back stripe
i am so impressed once again my favorite part as well is the back stripe.
Oh, I love, love, love it!!!! Martsi (and Mike) will be so excited. It is absolutely amazing. You do such great work. You talented ladies!
It looks amazing! Ryan loooooves cuddling up in our quilts our mom made. I looooove homemade quilts.
GUess what! My mom is teaching me how to sew this summer!!! Get ready for some serious blog posting!!!
Love the man quilt. It looks awesome!
Attractive! Good Job.
Ok, that is an amazing looking quilt. I'm so impressed. Andy just gave it a BIG thumbs up. You are the best.
you did an amazing job on this quilt. I love all the geometric quilting and the back is my favorite.
Post a Comment