I'm moving to Southern California ...in a month. I started training for the job here 3 weeks ago and then I'll move that job to their office in OC. It's hard to leave a place that you love and a place that has all your friends, but at least I'll have them and her and the beach.
13 comments:
I am so excited for all your new adventures. so glad that you have family and friends there. I want to drive for hours to see you.
I wanna move to cali! I am going to miss you so bad. SO BAD!
Wow!! That's amazing! What's the job like? I'm excited for you and I'm sure the Bournes are throwing a 24/7 party to have you close by! Good luck with everything!
One by one my children are moving to So. Cal. Who knows who will be next.
what?! you're moving to orange county? that's so awesome! then we'll all have to get together. so fun! what city are you moving to?
You could be next, Holly!
Kristine, I'm so excited for you. You're brave. I think you're going to have a good experience no matter what...but I know you're going to be MISSED here!
WOW!! Congrats!! That's awesome. What a dream-- we'll be excited to hear about adventures.
Sorry if I'm a bit behind, but what job is it?
i am nothing short of ecsatic for this...i cant wait!!!! and was just talking to jen and dave about how it kinda makes me feel like i am moving in with them too!!! yaayyyy
Wow. That is crazy news! Exciting and sad
at the same time...but I'm so glad you found a job! Wahoo! Say more! What's the job? What will you be doing?
Thats AWESOME GIRL!!!! Where will you be working? We will have to get together since I go back a for a week each month for work! I might be there for a week and a half in May I will let you know when I am there and see if your free to meet up! :) Miss you girl!
Take me! take me!!! I'm REALLY jealous of you now!! Shoot! I havent been to Cali since 7th grade so this summer we're going to Sandiego... I hope... if the Army lets us take some vacation...
and ME...you'll have me! excited to FINALLY have a meet and greet. woo!
Post a Comment