Sunday, April 11, 2010

easter feaster

easter was a delight. jane, maggie, and i made crepes for breakfast. we watched conference in our pjs. and we enjoyed an easter feast at my sisters house. oh my! it was such a tasty meal. thanks for having us annie!

i made the dessert. lemon curd. strawberries. and mini angel food cakes.


jane and i made these easter baskets for annie and egan.
and for our roommates...we gave them a new pretty bowl and a box of cereal.

pics via jane

7 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute!!! And dessert looks delish. Glad you guys had a great Easter weekend. And if any of you Metcalf girls ever get around to giving a "How to set a beautiful table and party like a Rockstar" seminar, please be sure to let me know. I will definitely be there.

Livi said...

i love your table setting! fresh flowers for spring. also your basket and gifts ideas are perfect. we made strawberry shortcake and so did my mom in law and sister in law. How funny - great dessert idea!

jane said...

wow "kris"...i want to try your lemon curd stuff! will you make it for us sometime?

shauna.m. said...

ummm ur life looks like a martha stewart catlaog

s.s. bazodi said...

Almost got that H&M shirt! So cute.
I love the little bitty baby cakes!

Katie M. said...

you guys are all too cute. I agree with the above comment- all martha stewart magazine quality execution of an Easter meal. don't ya love those striped paper straws? i have them in red. very fun.

Katie M. said...

oh whoops. And I meant to also comment-- your man quilt is darling and I think you picked out perfect colors and patterns for a guy, for whatever my opinion is worth:).

did you have it machine quilted at your store? it's fabulous!