Friday, April 2, 2010

scallop

this would be a pretty easter dress...

3 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I looooove all 3 of those colors. I can't wear a dress until I am done nursing Brinley. Gotta have easy access to "the girls" 24/7 lol especially at church! Bah...I can't wait to wear dresses again!!!!!! Enjoy them while they last! Love you Sorry we couldn't see you this weekend :-( Brin is hard to handle especially when she is hungry and tired which I was afraid would be the whole weekend. AND with the added finals next week and our car costing us $700 this past week...we are broke, stressed, and tired! lol we're a mess over here.

Livi said...

so pretty! i need to figure out my easter dress....

Katelyn said...

so, I was just going through my google reader and I was like umm, that husband and wife look really familliar. and those kids too. OH wait!! it's Kristines sister!!! Rachel's photos of your sisters family are amazing!!