i really like how these pictures turned out. thank you sunset and cherry blossoms. I love this quilt tooo. the red and blue---such a great color combo. it will be the best in quinn's room.
i made a quilt with this line of fabric! Love it! long live red and light blue! here's my quilt if you want to see how not as cool mine is :) http://candaceandchristian.blogspot.com/2009/12/quilt-for-baby-sadie-chinese-proverb.html
I wish you lived closer so you could teach me how to make a quilt like that. I can probably figure out how to do the top ... but I'm outta luck when it comes to the actual quilting.
Do you do the actual quilting yourself or do you have someone that does it for you ????
12 comments:
i really like how these pictures turned out. thank you sunset and cherry blossoms. I love this quilt tooo. the red and blue---such a great color combo. it will be the best in quinn's room.
talk about a fatal attraction to cuteness!!! this quilt is amazing. great job girl. I love the photo of you snuggled up next to the tree blossoms!
i made a quilt with this line of fabric! Love it! long live red and light blue! here's my quilt if you want to see how not as cool mine is :) http://candaceandchristian.blogspot.com/2009/12/quilt-for-baby-sadie-chinese-proverb.html
I loved Annie telling me the story about how she got the quilt. You are a bom sister!
aw man! That is so pretty!
Nice shots too, jane.
soooo cute!
So cute. I think this one is my fav. Lucky Quinn.
You are AMAZING. Once again, so jealous of your craftiness. You could totally sell your quilts for bucks delux. They are so cute!
AMAZING! Quinn and I are pretty lucky. It is going to be perfect for her room. Thanks so much.
its incredible how you bust these things out!! love you love the quilt
I wish you lived closer so you could teach me how to make a quilt like that. I can probably figure out how to do the top ... but I'm outta luck when it comes to the actual quilting.
Do you do the actual quilting yourself or do you have someone that does it for you ????
Girl wish you could wrap me up in that quilt:) It looks amazing. Your sister is lucky to get it.
Post a Comment