Kimberly...
she's grading papers. she's got to be the coolest 3rd grade teacher ever.
maggie....
she's prolly telling us about a new book she's reading. or about her latest obsession...graph paper!
Janestone...
Janestone...she's knitting( knit 2. purl 2) and listening. and lifting her head to chime in when she has something really profound to say.


And me....
well I'm just thinking how lucky i am so have such cool/pretty/fun/smart/creative/hilarious roommates/friends.
PS. We made some killer stir fry together....
7 comments:
ok and the best part . . . one of them is you twinner! i still wish I was a twin. lucky dog.
ummm can i come hang out with you cool kids sometime? yes, lets.
Ah-h-h, home sweet home.
Great post. I love that Jane 1) has her arm bent at the same angle in her picture and in Kimberly's picture. Adds credibility to the shot, saying that you didn't just catch her at a random moment, but that really is what she is always doing. 2) is wearing the same shirt on her blog post as well. Jane isn't one to mix up what she is going wear when she gets home just because the outfit has been pulled out a few times. The multiple inside the house blog posts might change her behavior, but I hope not because comfort is key (grey sweats?)with her and I can appreciate that.
Living with you is better than a hand-written note from Malcom Gladwell written on graph paper and posted in our gorgeous new kitchen. Thanks for the post.
I've always loved graph paper. I don't understand why standard lined paper ever got such market penetration. Of course when I think of that I always wonder why no one was satisfied with blank paper, which is arguably superior even to graph paper. Arguably.
I had to make stir-fry for dinner after reading this post...it was yummy.
Post a Comment