we love when my mom comes to town for many many reasons...one of them is getting a home cooked meal! Last time she was here she bought us all pizza stones! and we made homemade pizza. blow your mind good.
I miss Holly SOOO So much. Seriously. Her cooking is out of this world. Aren't pizza stones the bomb? I've only used them once at a friends house but they absolutely transform pizza making. Yummo. Was it your mom's own recipe or where did you find the crust recipe?
2 comments:
What a good mom you must have!
I miss Holly SOOO So much. Seriously. Her cooking is out of this world. Aren't pizza stones the bomb? I've only used them once at a friends house but they absolutely transform pizza making. Yummo. Was it your mom's own recipe or where did you find the crust recipe?
Post a Comment