yeah, isn't this AMAZING!?? I've been to James Taylor the last 4 times he's been to SLC...but this year I will be out of town--bummer, I know! He and Carole are going to rock the house down! I'm SO glad I saw you and Jane! It was totally meant to be! Good luck with your new CA adventure!
7 comments:
I Looooove James Taylor! What a fun concert!
I WILL. WILL. LET'S GO!
I wanna go. Those are my peeps.
I'm in. Seriously.
my parents are going to love that.
My parents totally got tickets to see them in LA this summer...I'm so annoyed they didn't invite us to tag along on their little date.
yeah, isn't this AMAZING!?? I've been to James Taylor the last 4 times he's been to SLC...but this year I will be out of town--bummer, I know! He and Carole are going to rock the house down! I'm SO glad I saw you and Jane! It was totally meant to be! Good luck with your new CA adventure!
Post a Comment