my sister jen is having baby #5 in a matter of weeks. yeeesh! i'm so excited to meet the lil beauty. annie and i got together and busted out this quilt for the babe. fastest quilt i've ever made. we really love how it turned out. in other news...
Kristine when Olivia and I are done perfecting our sewing skills we want to learn to quilt!!! Thank you for coming over lastnight. I think we should do it again!!!
7 comments:
i love your mad quilt making skills and Oh Happy Day
Kristine when Olivia and I are done perfecting our sewing skills we want to learn to quilt!!! Thank you for coming over lastnight. I think we should do it again!!!
love love the quilt!!!!1
It is so cute. Nice job you guys. You always seem to find the most perfect fabric.
I love that quilt!!!! Beautiful! All the fabrics are so fun and girly!
You guys are amazing! I'm so excited! THANK YOU! Fun seeing more pics too, You're awesome. Love you!
Post a Comment