Wednesday, March 17, 2010

maria. the selby. colehaan

i love this! cole haan asked the selby to do a series of lifestyle photographs for their spring/summer campaign. So cool!!
I really loved looking through the pictures of Maria Sharapova.
Just look....

love this skirt!...


must try her cookie recipe. :)

okay, now who wants to go play some tennis??

3 comments:

Jane said...

the selby rocks my socks. and maria was an excellent choice. she looks so awesome. sporty and comfortable but cool and girly. it's a great combo.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

She is so darling!!

I am definitely looking forward to playing some tennis this summer. Did you know that was my second date with Ryan? My parents have courts in their neighborhood! Ryan is wayyy better than me, but I try SO hard when I play him. Definitely a good work out!

H C M said...

i want to play some tennis. And Maria looks very pretty. great photos.