I am IN LOVE WITH HER! Campbell! I love it! Is it a family name? You Metcalfs are so creative with names. Tell Jenn Congrats for me! What a trooper! Now I know what it's like giving birth and how STINKIN HARD IT IS! Baby #5...go girl!
PS...Are we still on for hanging sometime over GC weekend? I think we're staying with Katie...you'll have to come hang one night...maybe Priesthood Saturday night. That would be a blast!
i can't believe she is born already! i thought that was a ways a way wow - ummmmm - Jen loooks wonderful, so happy and she looks like a pro. You look soooo excited, i am dying for you to meet her. She looks just like her sisters. congrats happy aunt!
6 comments:
I am IN LOVE WITH HER! Campbell! I love it! Is it a family name? You Metcalfs are so creative with names. Tell Jenn Congrats for me! What a trooper! Now I know what it's like giving birth and how STINKIN HARD IT IS! Baby #5...go girl!
PS...Are we still on for hanging sometime over GC weekend? I think we're staying with Katie...you'll have to come hang one night...maybe Priesthood Saturday night. That would be a blast!
I'm so jealous! I want to see her. Luckily we will be there the end of May so she won't be too big before we see her.
i can't believe she is born already! i thought that was a ways a way wow - ummmmm - Jen loooks wonderful, so happy and she looks like a pro. You look soooo excited, i am dying for you to meet her. She looks just like her sisters. congrats happy aunt!
She is the cutest:)
OK, she is beautiful! Just like all the Metcalfs/Cannons I've met.
Very darling niece. And your sister looks amazing. Such a great family.
ps-- love the sidebar note to self.
Post a Comment