Saturday, January 16, 2010

Surprise Balls 09


Surprise Balls might be my favorite part of Christmas. I like shopping for the stuff with my mom. I like making them. But I really like watching the kids go Crazy over them on Christmas Eve. So awesome.
(saylor was hugging her leg she was so excited. i don't blame her though, hello kitty socks are awesome and princess stickers and dollar bills and bouncy balls.)



Last years surprise balls Here

5 comments:

julieb said...

love love this idea

Whitney Booth said...

that is such a fun idea! I love it.

Lindsey said...

The kids would truly be happy if they got nothing more than the trinkets in the surprise balls for Christmas.

metcalfruf said...

i remember seeing this last year and thinking i would do it for my kids...alas, i forgot!

mandy said...

Another amazing metcalf craft. This one is one I totally will have to use!!!