I really like those. They should cut out a face in a big leaf and then get a different color leaf and cut it smaller so that it could fit in the bigger one and just keeping doing it over and over. That would be pretty cool :) Maybe I thought about it too much.
5 comments:
those are cool teen!
SO COOL!
I really like those. They should cut out a face in a big leaf and then get a different color leaf and cut it smaller so that it could fit in the bigger one and just keeping doing it over and over. That would be pretty cool :) Maybe I thought about it too much.
very interesting and artsy.
coooool im totally gonna try it ...and then tell everyone it was ur idea cuz i dont know the persons whose it really was and u deserve it
Post a Comment