Sunday, January 31, 2010

i wish on sunday nights...

i was home with my mom making popcorn and a smoothie and sitting down to watch masterpiece theaters Emma. and she could help me with sewing projects. and the fire would be a blazin. and we would swap back rubs.but i guess i'll just have to watch it on my computer. and make popcorn for one.

unless anyone wants to join.

2 comments:

Livi said...

Sam and I just bought this on apple tv. So excited to watch. I have heard good reviews about this version. I also love the Gwyneth Paltrow version. lets have a popcorn movie date asap.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

your moms popcorn is divine!! i miss your house...i miss that fireplace...and the loungy orange chairs...watching 24 together...hanging after church dances...watching joel mchale on the soup...and you and your long legs...and your moms big hugs.

tear.