On Christmas Eve we went to Snow Canyon to do the Nativity. My Mom wrote a program and all the kids had a part. What a perfect place to tell the story of the birth of Christ.
Jane and Jen (and bun in the oven)
Hey Shepherd... The director herself... Dressed and ready to perform... Observers...
Okay, seriously.... your family is always doing amazing things. Anytime I need an idea of something to do for a family get-together... I will use your blog as a reference... wow....
4 comments:
your family never ceases to amaze. LOVE the photo of your mom, I mean the director.
Okay, seriously.... your family is always doing amazing things. Anytime I need an idea of something to do for a family get-together... I will use your blog as a reference... wow....
seriously the cutest thing ever.
your mom KILLS me! She is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment