can i join? the food and company look fabulous
I remember at brookside having an appetizer dinner and then watching The Holiday. That's when I fell in love with kim's coconut rice. I bet you girls still make amazing food.
wish I was closer!I just got the BEST reipce for Thai style lettuce wraps. We had them tonight. I miss you. I love your blog. as always.
Gosh...that food looks divine. Love the idea of a dinner club!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
can i join? the food and company look fabulous
I remember at brookside having an appetizer dinner and then watching The Holiday. That's when I fell in love with kim's coconut rice. I bet you girls still make amazing food.
wish I was closer!
I just got the BEST reipce for Thai style lettuce wraps. We had them tonight.
I miss you. I love your blog. as always.
Gosh...that food looks divine. Love the idea of a dinner club!!
Post a Comment