I made it down to Laguna for a 3rd time this Summer. Kinda Rad!
I babysat a family for the first 4 days. I was an instant mom of 4. My days were filled with driving the 3 yr old to preschool, picking the boys up from school, driving and picking up the kids from soccer practice, making dinner (thank you freezer full of Trader Joes), watering plants, going to the pool, playing ping pong late at night with the boys, then making sure they were up for seminary at 5:30. It made me really excited to have teenage boys. They are just so fun!
I am now at my sisters house. Obsessin over these kids...



My sister Jen and I saw Love Happens on Saturday night. We loved it. Maybe because it was based in Seattle and got us a tad homesick or maybe it was actually good...you'll have to see it and let me know what you think. I really enjoyed it though! They hit so many of our favorite Seattle things. I even spotted a Dicks bag. Yumm.FYI .. It is rough looking in the mirror after staring at Jennifer Aniston for 2 hours.
5 comments:
kristine, your the cutest, and those kids are the cutest. im jealous of your trip.
FUUN FUUN FUUN
You are going to be the best mom EVER one day!!!
the kiddlins in your family are just so cute I can't get over it
I thought of you when I saw Love Happens!! Sam and I liked it fine but it made us saaad too. Jennifer Aniston looked supah cute in her wardrobe the entire movie. Seattle looked divine. Sam and I are planning a rooad trip so I will have to get advice from you when I go.
P.S. looking in the mirror is hard after staring at you for two seconds!!!
ah phooey.
those kids are growing up too fast.
Dicks is awesome! I miss Seattle. Depending on where Law School takes us next year, we definitely want to make a Seattle road trip. Ryan has never been...and of course it would be BGB's first time as well! We'll have to hit up Richard and Holly! (as long as she promises to feed us her amazingness)
I wish I was there too. Such fun.
Post a Comment