I was so bugged by this event that I couldn't fall asleep for a couple of hours last night. Serena lost her cool. But you gotta know that she has lost a couple of matches in the past because of unfair lines calls. She was already super frustrated by Clijster's awesome play, but this linesman was in the wrong as well, and that just ignited a fireball (Serena). Awful way to end any match, let alone such a big one. I love Clijsters, though. She is an amazing athlete (understatement)and a very likeable human being. She was in charge of the match.
3 comments:
I was so bugged by this event that I couldn't fall asleep for a couple of hours last night. Serena lost her cool. But you gotta know that she has lost a couple of matches in the past because of unfair lines calls. She was already super frustrated by Clijster's awesome play, but this linesman was in the wrong as well, and that just ignited a fireball (Serena). Awful way to end any match, let alone such a big one.
I love Clijsters, though. She is an amazing athlete (understatement)and a very likeable human being. She was in charge of the match.
So lame! What a bummer way to end a match. Poor girl. We've been watching a bit of Tennis here too. I love watching Nadal. He is bomb.com
this was seriously disappointing-
a terrible call to make at matchpoint. like your ma said-she controlled most of the match.
Post a Comment