Tuesday, September 1, 2009

tuesday thief

We went on our weekly ward hike tonight.
The view of the Salt Lake Valley was breath taking. really.
I love Tuesday hikes.

but I don't love returning to Jane's car after the hike to see the window broken, glass everywhere, and both purses gone.

It's a real bummer.

I hate that everything is gone. My purse, wallet, cash, cell phone, checkbook, mini journal, etc.

So tomorrow will be a busy day.

Off to bed.

PS. i love friends that know how to make you feel better. Maggie left and returned home with some goodies for us like...fro yo, chapstick, and gum. Just what I needed!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is horrible! what punks! seriously. I hope you can get everything figured out tomorrow.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auburn said...

stink! That is horrible! People are such punks.

julieb said...

ahhh. that seriously sucks!!!

H C M said...

You might want to go back to the area, or to the nearest Arby's and Rite Aid and Super Sonic carwash, to see if your purses and wallets were dumped somewhere.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Sooo lame. People are so stupid. Just take it one step at a time getting replacements. Don't get overwhelmed!! Love you, hang in there girl.

The Crandallions said...

oh that's so sad! you almost wish they'd leave the stuff they won't need like your purse for one, what are they going to do with that? I'm so sorry that happened to your girls!

Jenn Kirk said...

That is awful. Karma will get those people back! So sorry that happened to you.

Livi said...

AJ lost his wallet and then the day after he got all his cards back (including a corporate work card) his wallet got stolen!! Cell phone though too?? That is for ser - ROUGH. Good luck getting it all figured out!!

maggie said...

such a bummer! good luck!