Monday, September 28, 2009

bananas

My best friends and I made frozen chocolate covered bananas the other day. Topped it with chopped almonds or coconut...or both.

Yum. so good! Not as good as the ones at Balboa but good enough.





(sorry for my scary face)

Are you sick of my CA posts yet?

7 comments:

H C M said...

frozen bananas--yum yum.

Anonymous said...

yes, sick with jealousy.

Egan Metcalf said...

I am sick of your stupid cali posts.

And they are not your best friends.

Will you please hurry up and get a job that really stinks already!?

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I wish I was in Cali with you!!! We missed you this past weekend. I'll call ya soon!

The Crandallions said...

yum!!! you're such a good aunt, i bet they love you!

kylie said...

be there in 5. save some for me.

julieb said...

looks so so good