you guys are so cute i can hardly stand it!
Willard really is an artist. Beautiful.
just gotta say that the very last one with the two of you is my favorite! love it!
I want the solo/senior shot of you POSTER size. Make it happen.
better make that two for the poster size. Also the last one is a total double mint ad!
Willard (Willie as I know him) is my sister's roomate and friend! Have you met her?
willard is amazing. love his photos. and you dear, are beautiful. as always.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
you guys are so cute i can hardly stand it!
Willard really is an artist. Beautiful.
just gotta say that the very last one with the two of you is my favorite! love it!
I want the solo/senior shot of you POSTER size. Make it happen.
better make that two for the poster size. Also the last one is a total double mint ad!
Willard (Willie as I know him) is my sister's roomate and friend! Have you met her?
willard is amazing. love his photos. and you dear, are beautiful. as always.
Post a Comment