My Mom is in Town!! Tomorrow is Halloween!! I have No School on Friday!! My house is clean!! It is sunny and 70 degrees!! One more month of student teaching!! I get mom made enchiladas for dinner and pumpkin cookies for dessert!!
Ok - so jealous your mom is in town. I totally wish my mom was in town, but your mom in my town would be GREAT too. Give Sista MetCalF a hug from me and my little ones.
4 comments:
Ok - so jealous your mom is in town. I totally wish my mom was in town, but your mom in my town would be GREAT too. Give Sista MetCalF a hug from me and my little ones.
I am as happy to be in town as you seem to be to have me here. Love You!
Can I come?? I love you HOLLY!
Yeah for sister metcalf
Post a Comment