Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You're Hired!

When I left school yesterday afternoon and was listening to my messages I was pleasantly surprised to hear a message from my old manager at Anthropologie. He was calling to say they missed me!!! and that they want me back. I had left Anthro in April to go back and finish school. He told me they had a few positions open and wanted to call me and let me know. I quickly called them back and I am hired! I will work for them in Seattle over the holidays. I am very excited (and relieved) to have job when I get home.

It sure feels good to be wanted!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, Kristine. You pretty much rock. This is so exciting! Congrats! love, K

Anonymous said...

meant to tell you how awesome the new jewlery looks on etsy. I love how you used a picture to put the ear rings on! too perfect!

Egan Metcalf said...

congrats kwadeen! I am personally very excited about this. :)

Livi said...

congratulations! You're the best thing that ever happened to anthro

Paige said...

That is a great feeling. They are so smart to want you back. Makes me want to be a more loyal customer.

Anonymous said...

Hi...remember me. Lover of Anthropolgie! Can't wait to come visit you!

When will you be back?

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

whenever I walk by anthro here in charlotte, i walk in and say to myself...breathe in kristine....breathe in kristine...love u!

Josh and Christina Tidwell said...

Yay! Anthro will be so lucky to have you again. I love your blog and your online business. I want to purchase something but I like everything you have so I have to make a big decision here. Miss you and I would love it if you came to visit!!!!