Monday, October 20, 2008

organized


I found this number at DI for $10. I love it! Right when I saw it I knew what I could use it for. I am so happy to have my fabric out of a box and now beautifully displayed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Great find! It's perfect for your fabric and books!

Livi said...

I can't believe you found that for $10!! Its looks beautiful. Love you and your thrifyness

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

So cute! I'm sure Ingrid would be jealous because her fabric is in a gross looking brown chest that's 100 years old. can't wait to catch up!!!

Juliann said...

Mmmm, yummy! Nothin' better than a fresh stack of nicely folded fabric!

Paige said...

Love the DI! Did you paint that or was it already that nice white?

Your fabric piles are so pretty to look at.

mandy said...

I LOVE IT!super cute.. and for $10! I am honesly always in awe of you Kristine.. :)