Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday!

It is the weekend! This week flew by...and you won't hear me complaining! I'm excited to hang out with my family this weekend and watch General Conference!
I, as usual, look forward to garage saleing with Jane on Saturday morning. It is always a good time.



And I must tell you about this German fabric company. It is called Volksfaden. Look at these freakin sweet collages they make using their fabric. Radical! I want to put it in a frame! Love it.


Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo

5 comments:

H C M said...

cool-io

Katie M. said...

Ah yes. Two of my favorite things in one post. A shout out to GC and German-anything. I for one, am not surprised at this awesome fabric, nor the presentation... Their German, for crying out loud, 'course it's brilliant. Great post, Kristine.

Livi said...

Yeah for General Conference!

Anonymous said...

love love love the collages and the fabric designs! you are so good at finding cool stuff! enjoy conference! miss you!

Harpski said...

I am in love. I want this fabric!