1. Anna Maria Horners "Seams to Me." She is a fabric designer (one of my favorites) and has just come out with her first book. It is filled with ideas, patterns, techniques, etc.
2. "Found Style" by Amy and David Butler. I believe this was Amy's first book. I LOVE Amy Butler and have 2 of her books already. This book looks like a great coffee table/inspiration book.
3. Domino's "The Book of Decorating." I love a design book and Domino is one of my favorite magazines so what a perfect combination!
4. Amy Butler's "Little Stitches." Ok so you get the point. I really love this woman. She is brilliant. This book is full of some great patterns and ideas!
What is on your book list? What are you reading? With the cold fall weather all I really want to do is drink hot chocolate, sit by a fire, and read a good book.
3 comments:
fabulous list, I must say. I am thankful (in a non-testimony/non-cheesy sort of way) you posted these. Gives me some Xmas list ideas:))
amy b. is genius for sure. the woman has got a vision.
I sure love martha stewarts baking handbook-- not that it's really a novel per se, but I sure love brushing up on how to make a good pie crust. Plus, her photographers are amazing. I love being enticed by martha's (her staff's:)) tantalizing creations.
I want those books too! Almost bought amy butlers new book but instead I bought a knitting book. It's called Easy Baby Knits. You would love the book. Check it out. I saw that Jane learned to knit from your grandma. Did you learn too? What style did she teach? My mom learned from her mom who learned from an old german lady. My mom taught me and the style is called European Continental. Anyway, love you. K
Thanks for those suggestions, I want some of those now too. Lately I've really wanted to sew something but haven't made/found the time to do it so I watch you in action instead.
Post a Comment