


I went to Utah this weekend and had such a good time. Friday night I drove down with janers and two of my roommates. We hit up gateway and saw a movie (Across the Universe-loooved it). Saturday we made a trip to Provo to see the Minerva Teichert display at the BYU art museum. She is my favorite church artist. I love her stuff. Thanks to my mom, grandma, and sister they taught me to love art. It was fun to walk around the museum with my mom. She has such passion and I love it! After the museum we got dinner and relaxed. Sunday was a busy day. My cousin James came home from his mission and my cousin Jake is leaving on a mission so was filled with homecomings and farewells and family gatherings. It was so nice to see family on both sides. And I especially loved seeing my sis egan. She has a long recovery ahead of her but she is doing well. I love that girl!
3 comments:
Love all the pictures! Your hair look gorgeous! Hey, Just to let you know I tagged you on my blog. So, it's your turn to tell some interesting thing about yourself! See my blog for help! or email me!
How fun! I'll be in Utah next week with Noey...I wonder if he'd survive me going to the art exhibit without tearing the place apart?!
My goal is raise my children as great as your Mom raised you guys! I need to ask her for tips! :)
metcalfs: yes please. thank you. Minerva Teichert what what?!
Post a Comment