Monday, October 22, 2007

Get this Soundtrack!

The music in this film is Amazing! I love how they have re-done some of Beatles greatest hits. My roommates and I are listening to this constantly.
Some of my favorites are...
Revolution
All my Loving
Come Together

Ahh shoot I love them ALL.

Happy Listening!

3 comments:

Auburn said...

Stop it! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm so excited to stay in touch with you! AZ is great - I'm a sunshine girl, so I'm just loving it, and I LOVE being in a house. I can't believe that Egan got in a biking accident - I'm so glad that she is ok. I will definitely keep her in our prayers. Get your mom and Dad to start a blog, and Egan and Jane too!

Auburn said...

Oh - I just found Jane's blog, so now you just have to get Egan and your mom to start one!

Livi said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH this soundtrack is off the hizzle. I love 'I want to hold your hand' and 'dear prudence'