Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Star Struck!



I AM SO EXCITED. AHHH! So my neighbor and really good friend Mary went to some Quilters Conference or Convention type thing in Huston. Fabric designers and pattern designers and so much more were at this thing. She came back with the coolest stuff and met all these amazing people from the industry. I am SO jealous and want to go next year. Mary totally made my day when she gave me Amy Butlers Fall 2007 catalog and it was SIGNED to ME. YAY! I love her. I think Amy modernized sewing and fabric design and I am so inspired by her stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shut up! this is so cool! I want to go to that conference sometime! How's the catalog?

Paige said...

I bought an Amy Butler pattern for some really cute bags a few years ago and started making them for all the women in my family. She really is inspiring.

Lindsey said...

Sounds cool. I want to see the catalog Kwadeen!