Tuesday, October 23, 2007

just like heaven




I went to the CUTEST quilt shop today. Oh it is adorable. My heart starts beating with excitement and my creative blood starts flowing. I got fabric to make more aprons, headbands, and skirts for my nieces. It is great that I work in the sewing lab so that when I am not helping students or doing homework I can take a break and do my own sewing.
*I will post pics when they are done.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kristine! How fun is that! I can't wait to see what you make! so, did you buy the amy bulter book? I've been thinking about getting it for some time. Let me know what you think of it! love you!

Livi said...

I miss seeing all your original and cute purchases. You win the most stylish/creative/hotness/original award.

p.s. I LOVE your face

Katie M. said...

Kristine!!

Hola cousin!! I see you have also entered the blogging world. I am deeply proud. now we just need to get all your other sibs on board, dang it!

Are you ever going to move to SLC???..... bc if you are, consider me your first sewing victim to teach!

love
katie