
I just had to start a blog. I need a place to express myself and this seems like the perfect solution. Plus, I enjoy checking out friends blogs. Why not give it a try?
So here I am, a 22 year old senior at BYU-Idaho studying Family & Consumer Science Education. This is a super tough semester so if it wasn't for amazing friends and a super fun social life I don't know if I would make it. So thank the heavens for great friends. I am working too. I was lucky and got a job on campus in the Sewing Lab. I love it. I help girls with their assignments and I also get to work on projects of my own. Pretty rad.
I look forward to blogging my life away.
enjoy
xoxo
3 comments:
Kristine! Welcome to the blogging world! I love your blog alreday! Congrats on the job! How fun is that! I wish I was there so I could come get sewing help from you! You're amazing! I miss you! I look forward to more posts!
ps- I was thinking that there needs to be some company that would take your blog and compile it into a book! It would be an awesome journal.
Ummm YEAH for you having a blog. Wunderbar.. Love it and love you
How fun that I am on your fellow bloggers list! Thanks!
I can't believe that you are already getting into your last semesters at school -- it has been that long since we were in LFP YW together?!
I'm so glad I'll get to read about your coming life adventures.
Post a Comment