Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Vegas

I got 2 free nights at Mandalay Bay and had to use them asap so I whisked my sister Jen away for the weekend. It was so fun to have sister time and get her all to myself. She's the best.

Grimaldi's Pizza!
IMG_3909 IMG_3910
Walking around The Wynn
IMG_3913
Posing with the rest of them...
IMG_3971 IMG_3921
A shout out...
IMG_3927
Breakfast at The Cafe.
IMG_3940 IMG_3949
Anxious to get away from the strip we ended up with a stroll around the temple...
IMG_3951 IMG_3964
Finished the night with Love Its frozen custard. Winner!!
IMG_3966 IMG_3970

6 comments:

Egan Metcalf said...

You two are just gorgeous. I was sad that the scrolling of pictures ended. :( Miss you two.

s.s. bazodi said...

Cute sisters. We just went to Vegas for a wedding two weekends ago- the temple is pretty!!

Jane said...

you TWO! get outta town! ---oh you did!

Unknown said...

THAT PIZZA! YUMMMMM

Mandy said...

So cute! Love the sister getaway! Question, though: How does one get two free nights in Vegas? I thought those were the kinds of perks high rollers were given. Wait a minute...

Lindsey said...

What a fun trip! You guys are hot!