Monday, October 1, 2012

Disneyland with Campbell

I had to document my Disneyland trip with Campbell. She was so excited.. like "peace out Mom and siblings I'm going to D-n-yand with Teen" (basically what she said). Her face at the Dumbo ride was real and she get gasping really loud. I was laughing so hard. And tea cups! oh gosh so good. Then she wanted popcorn really bad and just sat her self down to enjoy. Probably ate 25 cents of the $4 popcorn.  At the end of the night we met up with Cami and her niece and nephew for a ride on Pirates!
IMG_3073 IMG_3077 IMG_3080 IMG_3085 IMG_3097IMG_3108

7 comments:

holli h. said...

you are the best aunt!!!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Best auntie award!!!!! I wanna go to Disneyland with you!!!

Maggie said...

That face is happiness

Egan Metcalf said...

send camp to me right now.

Jane said...

CAMP! dream date. i will give her the world.

heather said...

best disneyland date ever!

Lindsey said...

Ummmm, what a blast. How fun.