Besides doing freelance for Cartier and working a couple nights at Anthropologie I'm also doing some nannying. This family is the best! And they are super flexible so it works well with my ever changing schedule. One of their daughters turned 12 and got tickets to take her and 5 friends to Justin Bieber!! They asked if I'd want to take them. Umm SURE!!! We had such a good time and this group of 12 yr olds were so darling. Justin Biebs was so so good, really talented and every girl there feel in love. Boy knows what to say to make a girl swoon.
They did homework on the ride up to LA. good girls
So... I was giddy.
Kris Jenner was right behind us!! Do you see her?!
It wasn't long until everyone noticed Kris Jenner and the crowd went nuts!!!











4 comments:
Dream nanny job! Free BIEBS tick???
#jealous!
This is the perfect way to go to a Bieber concert. Plus- you look like the best nanny!
What a fun manning job!!!! How many kids?? Um, j biebs!?!?!? I would have diiiied. I need to hear more about this new job girl!!
Post a Comment