I, along with a bunch of my friends were invited to go to a Mitt Romney fundraiser that he was speaking at. They needed "young business professionals" sitting behind him. Twist my Arm!!! Of course I said Yes. We mingled and people watched while we waiting to get seated (it took a long time because he had an emergency press conference). We got seated and were entertained by Terry the ventriloquist. He was really good! Mitts son spoke and told a couple of stories about his dad and they played a cool video that pumped you up about Mitt Romney!! Then he came out and spoke. I was impressed. He was passionate, confident, clear in his vision, and patriotic. I'm grateful I had a chance to see him speak live.
After Mitt spoke David Foster came out and did a little concert. He was really entertaining and hilarious and obviously talented. And um at one point my girl Cami got the microphone and sang to the crowd!!!! we're hoping David Foster calls her up with a job offer.




1 comment:
so neat! you 3 are looking so professional too.
Post a Comment