Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"k, dance with me girl"

I spent last week in Bear Lake with the fam. It was amazing! Post vacation is sooo hard. I miss my family and I'd love to just have boat days and dance parties every day.


Here's is a lil vid....
Jane, Egan, and my mom trying to get Campbell to dance to JB.


12 comments:

Maggie said...

haha, I love this

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

THAT CABIN!!!!

and your Mom dancing. OH my goodness.

Loved this and listening to Bieber. Love him!

Auburn said...

Holly's move's are ROCKIN. Why do I love her so much! Hope you guys had a blast! That Campbell just doesn't care about feeling the beat though does she?

H C M said...

OKAY Kristine, I've got some videos of you...is this a war?

H C M said...

Would this be a good time to announce I am pregnant with triplets?

holli h. said...

hahahaha! i love how your mom dances EXACTLY like the rest of you! awesome.

mandy said...

i love, love, love your family. That's all.

s.s. bazodi said...

I need your mom to be my dance partner.

Unknown said...

Pretty sure I miss life at Bear Lake and the cabin. Everyone chillin in their swimsuits and dancing. Good times.

Katie M. said...

I love Egan.

Mandy said...

adopt me. please?

Our Little Family said...

That is awesome! There is nothing like a great dance party! I hope that you are doing well!

PS - your mom has got the moves!