Monday, July 25, 2011

of late. #summer11

Summer if fa-lyyying by. Why so fast? I'm not a very good picture taker/blogger it seems. One problem is I am still a proud (read: ashamed) owner of a flip phone. If only I had an iphone...

Anyway, I stole images from : annie belle, cami, jane, heather, and krystal's iphones. teehee.
And this is Summer:

Concert in the park. Thanks Dana Point!
Annie and Jane visit:
Three Arch on the 4th:
Three Arch again:
I want to Three Arch everyday:
Pyramid on the 4th:
Thai food and Rocky Mtn Chocolates in Laguna:
Sawdust Festival in Laguna for ward FHE. Riding the Trolley:
Rings, cool:
Babe friends:
Roommates:

4 comments:

Egan Metcalf said...

I am jelly of you summer and pretty friends!

kylie said...

you girls are always so cute and trendy and having so much fun i love it.

do you live in CA? spence and i are relocating to LA we're thinkin!

and by the way - i still rock a flip phone... we're still cool! :)

Mandy said...

1: You are so fun.
2: You are so gorgeous.
3: That is all.

brightbit said...

those rings!! long tan fingers. love. you need to get on the iphone train at once :) love all these hipstamatic photos.

p.s. you are a summer goddess