Friday, July 8, 2011

June 23, 2011

Jackson turned the ripe age of 12 a few weeks ago. He's growing up before my very eyes. It felt like yesterday that I was in jr. high telling all my friends I was an Aunt to THE cutest baby ever. Now he's 12! I'm happy I could help him celebrate. I treated him to 7/11 food, a slim jim and Gatorade. Don't 12 year olds love that stuff?
We hit up Baja Fish Tacos and ate them at the beach. My mom was in town for 24 hours so it was a treat to be with her too.





1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

NO WAY! He is NOT 12. That is insane!!! he is so handsome!

I just love that Brooklyn has her hand around Saylor. That is sister love. So cute!

Couldn't help but notice Teague is taller than Jackson! That little boy is growing like a weed!!!