O my GOSH I love her.She has the cutest tannest little bod. And Jen running in there for the back walkover!? Classic! ahh I love your fam!
Why does Brooklyn always win the talent show competition? ha-ha, she was awesome.
Where was I? I totally missed that. So cute.
ha. i love this. my family always does one, and somehow by the end my sisters and i are performing cheers from high school cheer camp.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
O my GOSH I love her.
She has the cutest tannest little bod. And Jen running in there for the back walkover!? Classic! ahh I love your fam!
Why does Brooklyn always win the talent show competition? ha-ha, she was awesome.
Where was I? I totally missed that. So cute.
ha. i love this. my family always does one, and somehow by the end my sisters and i are performing cheers from high school cheer camp.
Post a Comment