After church on Sunday we went to Old Town San Diego to go to the Mormon Battalion exhibit. It was so cool! I loved it! The sister missionaries were so cute and did a really good job taking us through the exhibit. So if you're in the area, go!
Old Town is easily the BEST part about SD. They did change it a lot in the past 10 years so it isn't as good. They took down a lot of awesome restaurants and shops. BUT still good still!!!
3 comments:
Campbell's smile kills me! That is such a cute picture of Dad and Camp.
Kristine. I can't get over you and your a-dorable family. What a lot. Looks like a you guys had a stellar Christmas!
I've been!!!
Old Town is easily the BEST part about SD. They did change it a lot in the past 10 years so it isn't as good. They took down a lot of awesome restaurants and shops. BUT still good still!!!
Post a Comment