Thursday, January 27, 2011

and the beat goes on...


+ going to UT today. Seeing Carla!, my Mom, Sisters, nieces and nephews, Friends, Cousins, Grandma, and Mountains.
+ old news, but i saw Country Strong a couple weeks ago and I'm on this Country kick now. And if you, like me, think Garrett Hedlund is a dream boat watch This. (thanks paula)
+ JCrew in Hollywood!
+ Anthro Wedding ! this is my dream job people.
+ Supernova granola in my purse. can't stop Snacking.
+ I'm going to Hawaii in Feb. (!!!!!) i want this swimsuit.
+ I want/need to start sewing again. Quilts and skirts and stuff.
+ sometimes I like to go through the archives of Jane and my blogs and see what I was doing a year go. Like celebrating Greg's birthday, going to a Museum, eating with my girlfriends, etc. Nostalgia.

1 comment:

brightbit said...

love all these links! you need to work for anthro for sure...