friday night was for disneyland. i cruised there after work and met jameson. last time we went is was PACKED and we only got on 3 rides. this time was a lot better, less busy and not so cold! we did Screamin (my new fave), Tower of Terror, Matterhorn, Astro Blasters, Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, and Peter Pan.
oh and Captin EO. so weird.


7 comments:
Um, totally adorable you two! Do I need an update...?
KRISTINE why are you 3 hr time difference. I never know when to call, plan a skype date, or...ANYTHING. You are TOO far away.
loving you at the happiest place on earth
i freakin love you. and Disneyland. and i don't know how we never combined the two.
jeal. major.
absolutely love captain eo...only if hooter didn't eat the map...
I'm going to Disneyland next month! can't wait to see Captain EO. I've been dreaming of it for so long.
this looks awesome, it's cool that you guys live close enough to just " cruise over"!
we're moving to L.A in april, so we'll finally be able to do the same!
/nate
Post a Comment