Sunday, January 9, 2011

disneyland



Monday after Christmas we went to Disneyland. I was a little worried about the crowds, and it was busy, but it was so fun and so worth it! We got on lots of rides thanks to Dave and fast passes. Disneyland at Christmas is pretty magical especially with my family.






We ran into Alex and his brothers minutes after getting there. Love seeing SLC friends.
The Chrismas decor in Small World was awesome. I love the reindeer faces.
thanks Mom and Dad!!!

5 comments:

brightbit said...

U should frame that pic of u and Campbell!!!

jane said...

such a gorgeous necklace teeny.

and who doesn't LOVE dizzzney land?

looks like fun!

miss yah....

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

FuN!!!! I haven't been to disneyland for....YEARS. But here, we're only 4 hrs away from DisneyWORLD so I should prob hit that up since we are so close.

LOVING your hair.

LOVE Jane's long braid. LOOOOOVE how long that braid is. My hair is getting loooonger, but def not braid material and I want it to be SO BAD.

And your Mom's bangs??? OH my yes please.

Those Bourne Children are GOOORGEOUS.

H C M said...

The pic of you and Camp with your little knit caps is to die for! What a great pictorial record of a very fun day.

Jane said...

that top picture. hottest.