the best part was the s'more bar. but we realized that 9 year olds don't really know how to properly roast a marshmellow. but oh boy they love fire!
Monday, October 18, 2010
party like a 9 year old
the best part was the s'more bar. but we realized that 9 year olds don't really know how to properly roast a marshmellow. but oh boy they love fire!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
dear tanner pls have afew more birthdays real fast and marry me...also we could get kristine to plan the wedding for a family discount...win win
great party teen and jen. what a cute, ahem COOL 9 year old party! i want that snack mix too. yum. the pictures are super and looks like the boys are having endless fun.
I LOVE parachute men!!! Best part about having brothers was that I got to play with that sort of stuff too :-) Tanner is sooooo cute. He is such a gem. I LOVED seeing him on gmail chat. his juggling killed me. Such a cutie pie!
Thanks for posting these. I love Tanner's look of joy and contentment. Happy day!
Post a Comment