Obsessing over your BROWN hair!!!It looks sooo good on you. And Campbell...can you put her in a fedex box? I wanna hang with her for a few days :-) those blue eyes are sooo dreamy!
dude, I feel the same way about kamryn. how can we help ourselves when they are just so dang cute! let's just give it to them! haha, love her up for me! she is a doll!
her little baby chick hair and her round blues and her soft belly. kiss the life out of her would ya. you look pretty yourself.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Obsessing over your BROWN hair!!!
It looks sooo good on you. And Campbell...can you put her in a fedex box? I wanna hang with her for a few days :-) those blue eyes are sooo dreamy!
dude, I feel the same way about kamryn. how can we help ourselves when they are just so dang cute! let's just give it to them! haha, love her up for me! she is a doll!
her little baby chick hair and her round blues and her soft belly. kiss the life out of her would ya. you look pretty yourself.
Post a Comment